Check out these projectors for yourself:
1. BenQ Gaming Projector (HT2150ST): http://amzn.to/2lq64RI
2. Optoma GT750ST Short Throw Gaming Projector: http://amzn.to/2kJO2uB
3.Optoma HD142X 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector: http://amzn.to/2kJJft5
4. Optoma GT1080 1080p 3D DLP Gaming Projector: http://amzn.to/2lq2eI6
5. ViewSonic PJD5155 3300 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector: http://amzn.to/2lqbvjj
Here is a quick overview and features of each projector:
1. BenQ HT2150ST - This projector was designed for gaming. With Native 1080p, your games will come alive thanks to the Full HD image quality with a high brightness of 2200 ANSI lumens. This amazing machine puts out 15000:1 contrast ratio, has a 6x RGBRGB color wheel which delivers vivid colors which are geared for gaming.
2. Optoma GT750ST - Short Throw means you can place this bad boy right up against your wall and it will still produce an awesome, clear image. It has a Built in Media Player for easy playback of your videos, images or music. Integrated HDCast Pro lets you wirelessly enjoy your games. Great for a budget setup that delivers great quality.
3. Optoma HD142X - This is one of the best on the market currently for gaming. With an impressive Contrast Ratio of 23,000:1, gaming image quality will amaze you. Having Keystone Correction as a standard option means you do not have to do much adjusting, just let the projector find the best possible settings and you are ready to go. The only downside is that there is no Lens Shift, however this is more of a home theater feature that gamers do not really use.
4. Optoma GT1080 - Why was the GT1080 vote the best overall gaming projector at the lowest price? Might have something to do with its 2800 ANSI Lumens output - giving every pixel of your gaming experience the sharpness it deserves for an optimal gaming experience. This is Optoma's best selling gaming projector for a reason. Find out why for yourself.
5. ViewSonic PJD5155 - The cheapest projector on the list, however do not count this baby out. You definitely get more than you paid for, with its SuperColor technologym ViewSonic really delivers amazing graphics at an unheard of price. 20,000:1 contrast ratio means you can watch in perfect quality no matter how dark or lit up the room is. This really is the best overall projector for gaming, home theater or presentations out there.
If you've been looking to 1UP your gaming experience from the boring old small TV screen.. these projectors are currently the top gaming projectors of 2017. Each one is a little different, so take a second to review them. To be honest you can't go wrong with either one of these.. but don't take our word for it. Try a gaming projector for yourself. Transform your room into a theater, watch movies on the big screen and game on it too! It makes an amazing gift for anyone interested in video gaming. Small price to pay for hours upon hours of amazing gaming experiences.
For more projectors, check out http://projectyourgaming.com
Post by jamesvidz (2017-02-21 10:35)